At Providence High School, we have long been committed to living and learning with purpose. As we carry on the legacy of our foundresses, the Sisters of Providence, we expect our students to make an impact. This commitment to each other and to those around us is part of what makes Providence different.
Providence is a warm, welcoming, intellectually stimulating, values-driven community of engaged students and dedicated faculty and staff. Our Pioneers know that they are joining a community where they are both challenged and supported so that they may grow academically, personally, spiritually, and physically, becoming their best selves. Providence Pioneers are academically capable, active and involved, kind and compassionate, open to learning, and committed to making an impact. They use their skills and talents to make our school and the world better places for all. This can easily be observed and experienced in the classroom, on the playing field or court, at performances and visual arts exhibits, and even at lunch on the quad. A Providence High School education doesn’t just prepare students for college and careers, but for a life of meaning and genuine impact.
While admissions tours and events will begin in September, if you would like to learn more about Providence or have questions now, we are happy to schedule a 1:1 virtual meeting for you with one of our Admissions office staff. Please email the Admissions Office at email@example.com, and someone will reach out to you to schedule a meeting.
- What does Providence High School look for in a student?
- How are admission decisions made?
- Do you require or accept entrance exam results for tests such as the HSPT or ISEE?
- How important are teacher recommendations?
- How important are the short-answer and essay questions in the online application?
- Is an interview required? What is the format?
- Do you offer financial assistance and/or scholarships?
- How do I visit campus?
- Do you accept international students?
- Do you offer Student Shadow Days?
- What are Providence High School Focus Programs? What is the application process? Do I need to apply to a Focus Program?
- When will we be notified of our admissions decision?