Providence High School accepts international students who will reside with a documented relative or legal guardian. Upon acceptance into Providence High School, an I-20 can be issued through the Archdiocese of Los Angeles. The I-20 is a multi-purpose document issued by a government approved, U.S. educational institution certifying that you have been admitted to a full-time study program and that you have demonstrated sufficient financial resources to stay in the U.S.
Payable in full on June 1, 2023 through Blackbaud Tuition Management
The fee is payable on acceptance or renewal and is non-refundable and non-transferable. This fee includes the Student Body Fee and Parent Organization Membership Fee.
|Before April 30, 2023: $800
*After April 30, 2023: $1,000
1.2% of net-tuition due
|Focus Program Enrollment Fees
This fee is payable October 1, 2023 through Blackbaud Tuition Management for students enrolled in one of the three Focus Programs: Cinema Arts, Medical, or Technology.
This fee is charged to 12th grade students for graduation-related expenses.
|Advanced Placement Fees
This fee is payable January 1, 2024 through Blackbaud Tuition Management, for students enrolled in AP Classes. This fee covers the cost of the test by the College Board.
This fee is payable through Blackbaud Tuition Management.
*Note on Registration Fee: The increased fee after April 30 only applies to continuing students that are currently enrolled at Providence High School. This fee does not apply to new incoming 9th-grade or transfer students enrolling for the upcoming year.
- Housing/boarding program
- Providence High School does not recommend nor provide housing resources
- Athletic fees, busing, extracurricular activities, entertainment or meals with friends
- Medical bills/insurance
- Cell phones/calling cards
- Clothing, personal expenses, etc.
- Uniforms need to be purchased by student’s family
- Personal tutoring fees
- Testing fees
- Transcript Evaluations
- Transcript Translations, when applicable
Form & Documentation Requirements
- Required by Providence High School
- Required Prior to I-20 Processing
- Requirements for I-20 Processing
- Requirements for Accepted International Students