Providence High School has established funds for financial assistance, and each year is able to offer these programs to deserving students and their families. Financial Assistance is considered for students whose parents complete a financial aid application. This confidential paperwork is verified and audited through an outside financial service. Amounts given are determined by Providence High School Financial Assistance Committee.
|October 1, 2022||Financial Assistance Applications Available Online|
|February 1, 2023||Financial Assistance Applications Due|
|March 3, 2023||Financial Assistance Communicated via Email|
Please Note: All applications submitted before the February due date will be reviewed. Late Financial Assistance Applications will only be considered if funds become available in the future.
Financial Assistance Process
Each family must reapply for financial assistance each year. It is important that all forms are returned in a prompt and accurate manner.
- To complete the financial assistance process, the Financial Assistance Packet and Parent Financial Statement applications must be completed.
- All parents must submit a copy of their current tax return with all the schedules and the accompanying W-2’s.
- Non-custodial parents must submit a separate PFS form along with their tax returns and all schedules and W-2’s.
School and Student Services
For additional help in navigating the financial assistance process, please visit School & Student Services' Family Portal.
Access the Parents' Financial Statement (PFS) online to begin your application for assistance for the upcoming school year or return to work on an existing one.
- Will I qualify for financial assistance?
- What factors are considered when awarding financial assistance?
- What if I am separated or divorced?
- Do I need to reapply for financial assistance each year?
- Will my application for financial assistance affect my child’s chances for admission?
- If financial assistance is awarded, are there any additional requirements that must be met?
- Who reviews the applications for financial aid? Who makes the final decisions? Is the process confidential?
- If I have questions about the admissions process, what should I do?