Let us make your reunion memorable! We want to help you celebrate your reunion year and continue building the friendships you made at Providence High School. The Alumni Relations Office will help you organize and host a class reunion so that you can focus on what matters most—being together with your classmates!
Check out our Reunion In-A-Box! This box is a tool kit to help you create a festive and fun reunion and includes up to $500.00 reimbursement toward the costs of your event.
Here's the Deal...
- Submit a Reunion In-A-Box application at least three months prior to your event.
- Select the date, time & venue for your reunion. Please consider having your reunion on our campus and/or scheduling a tour on the Friday before your reunion weekend. Contact the Alumni Coordinator for more details or questions.
- On the day of the event, use the supplies provided in your box to help create a fun PHS environment and take lots of pictures! Have a great time!
- Submit any completed Alumni Update forms and receipts (up to $500.00) and return them to Providence High School in the envelope provided.
Reunion in a Box Includes
- An electronic invitation template for you to complete and approve; your invitations will be sent to all members of your graduating class with valid email addresses 6-8 weeks prior to your scheduled event.
- Accept RSVPs on your behalf and provide a guest list for your event.
- Provide space to host your reunion on campus and/or to have a school tour (not required).
- Provide a reunion box with plenty of time to help you get ready for your reunion event.
- Reimburse expenses up to $500.00 (may include food, beverage, room rental, additional décor, entertainment, etc.) If funding is needed for a deposit, funding may be provided in advance with a copy of a signed contract. Please contact our Alumni Relations Office for more information.