- Seniors, review the Prom Contract (see the below .pdf file) with your parents.
- Complete 75% (30 hours) of your Service Hours. Questions? See Mrs. Hickey.
- Purchase Prom Bids, $90/per person, at lunch during the week of April 4th-7th. Tickets will NOT be sold at the door or on any other date.
- If your guest is a PHS Junior, PHS Sophomore, or a Non-PHS Student, see Mr. Siy for additional instructions.
- Turn in your completed Prom Contract (page 1 only) when you purchase your bids.
- If applicable, submit a Guest Pass (see the below .pdf file) by Monday, April 24th to Ms. Kirsch.
- Follow all behavior, dress code, and arrival/departure time guidelines. See Mr. Siy (gentleman) or Ms. Paolone/Mrs. Matthews (ladies) if you have questions about your attire.
- Enjoy Yourself!!