The Welcome Dance is Friday, Sept. 13th from 7:30pm to 11:00pm. All current PHS students in all grades are invited. The dance will be held in the quad. The theme of the dance is “Prov Gnaw,” which is a music festival theme.
Tickets are $10 presale and will be sold at lunch the week of the dance. Tickets at the door are $12.
Guests: Non PHS students may attend the dance as a guest provided they meet the following requirements:
- Guests must be a current high school student with a valid high school I.D. card.
- The host PHS student must complete a guest pass and submit it to Ms. Kirsch by Thursday, September 12th.
Guest passes can be obtained from our website. Click “student life, student hub.” All guests will be vetted by the Dean’s office.
Dress Code and Student Conduct will be strictly enforced. Non-uniform appropriate attire as outlined on page 38 of the Student-Parent Handbook will be used as the guideline:
- Neat, clean, and modest clothing.
- Nothing too tight or revealing.
- No tank tops or short shorts. Shirts must have sleeves.
- Nothing torn, frayed, or patched.
- No offensive, obscene, or drug/alcohol related attire.
- Shoes must be worn.
Supervision will be provided by the administration and faculty. All rules outlined in the Student-Parent Handbook remain in effect for school dances.
- Doors OPEN: 7:30 pm
- Doors CLOSE: 9:00 pm (All students must be in the quad)
- Doors RE-OPEN: 10:30 pm (Students may exit if their parent is present. No re-entry)
- Dance ENDS: 11:00 pm (All students must be picked up)