thank you for a great summer 2023!
Summer Programs at Providence High School have concluded. Please check back in early 2024 for program information about Summer 2024.
Middle School camps
Available for rising 5-7th grade students to gain hands-on experience and education with technology. Explore various topics and sign up for multiple camps!
Pioneers In Training
Pioneers in Training (PIT) is a two-day experience for new incoming Freshmen and Transfers students to acclimate to Providence High School's campus, structures, and culture.
Programs for student athletes that seek to develop their skills, train and condition, and build relationships with their team. Camps available for middle school and high school students.
- Who may attend Providence Summer School?
- What do students wear?
- What are the times for each class session?
- Will food service be provided?
- I want my child to take an academic class and a sport, is this possible?
- What is expected of my child?
- What if my student is ill?
- What if we have to cancel after registration?
- What methods of payment do you accept?
- What if a class is cancelled?
- I still have questions, who should I contact?
June 19 and July 4 are holidays that Providence High School observes. The campus will not be open on these days and no camps or classes will be held on June 19 and July 4.