Welcome to Summer Programs 2O24!
Registration for Middle School Camps is open.
Registration for High School Summer Athletics is open.
Registration for Summer School Courses is open.
A variety of credit and non-credit summer courses are offered to Providence students, as well as non-PHS students, to prepare them for the upcoming year.
Programs for student athletes that seek to develop their skills, train and condition, and build relationships with their team. Available for current high school students only.
- Who may attend Providence Summer School?
- What do students wear?
- What are the times for each class session?
- Will food service be provided?
- I want my child to take an academic class and a sport, is this possible?
- What is expected of my child?
- What if my student is ill?
- What if we have to cancel after registration?
- What methods of payment do you accept?
- What if a class is cancelled?
- I still have questions, who should I contact?
June 19 and July 4 are holidays that Providence High School observes. The campus will not be open on these days and no camps or classes will be held on June 19 and July 4.